Got any Cookies Steve Urkel Ugly Christmas SweaterIn stock
Dec 09 - Dec 12
Dec 16 - Dec 22
This festive and fun Steve Urkel Ugly Christmas Sweater is the perfect addition to any holiday wardrobe. The design features a playful image of Steve Urkel, the beloved character from the 90s sitcom Family Matters, surrounded by an assortment of colorful Christmas cookies. The sweater is made from cozy and comfortable materials, ensuring warmth and comfort throughout the holiday season. The vibrant colors and eye-catching design make it a great conversation starter at any holiday gathering. Spread some holiday cheer and quirky nostalgia with this unique and humorous sweater.
Got any Cookies Steve Urkel Ugly Christmas Sweater features
- Comfortable and versatile, this shirt is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas,…
- 86% Polyester 14% Cotton fleece: This extremely strong and durable synthetic fabric retains its shape and dries quickly
- Full decoration: Bright and intense colors of your all over desired design
- Ribbed-knit cuffs and collar: The 1×1 ribbed knit makes the collar and cuffs highly elastic and helps retain its shape, containing spandex for increased elasticity
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body's temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
Avg.production time 2-4 days.
Average shipping time 6-10 business days
Get more ugly Christmas sweater here