Cat Independence Day Cat Rocker Happy Ugly Christmas SweatersIn stock
Dec 01 - Dec 04
Dec 08 - Dec 14
Every year, as the 4th of July approaches, cat owners all over the country gear up to celebrate Cat Independence Day. This day, dedicated to our feline friends, is a time for cats to roam freely, laze around in the sun, and maybe even enjoy some special treats. As the holiday approaches, cat owners often like to dress their cats up in festive attire. One popular choice is the Cat Rocker outfit, complete with a tiny bandanna and sunglasses. This unique ensemble adds an extra dose of coolness to any cat. And when the holiday season rolls around, nothing says festive quite like ugly Christmas sweaters. Even cats can get in on the fun, with tiny sweaters adorned with bells, reindeer, and snowflakes. These sweaters bring a smile to everyone’s face and add to the joyful atmosphere of the season.
Cat Independence Day Cat Rocker Happy Ugly Christmas Sweaters features
- Comfortable and versatile, this shirt is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas,…
- 86% Polyester 14% Cotton fleece: This extremely strong and durable synthetic fabric retains its shape and dries quickly
- Full decoration: Bright and intense colors of your all over desired design
- Ribbed-knit cuffs and collar: The 1×1 ribbed knit makes the collar and cuffs highly elastic and helps retain its shape, containing spandex for increased elasticity
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body's temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
- PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
Get more ugly Christmas sweater here